Report a concern

If you have any concerns about a child or adult at risk or the behaviour of an adult towards either of these, you should share these immediately. It is natural to feel a little anxious about reporting a safeguarding concern, but remember, it is not your responsibility to decide if abuse or neglect has taken place, but you do have a duty of care to share any concerns you have.

How to report a concern:

  • To your Club Safeguarding Officer using the form below or emailing
  • To the Devon Cricket County Safeguarding Officer.
  • To the ECB Directly – you can do this by calling 020 7432 1200 and asking for a member of the Safeguarding Team or by emailing
  • If urgent and you cannot contact your club, or County Safeguarding Officer, you should call the NSPCC 24-hour helpline on 0808 800 5000.
  • If it is an emergency and someone is at immediate risk, then call the Police or Children’s Social Care in your area..

Please use this form to contact the Bovey Tracey Cricket Club Safeguarding Officer and report any concerns.